No. 5322 at Llangollen in April 2014. ©Peter Broster
Designed by Churchward for mixed traffic duties, a total of 342 'Moguls' were produced for the GWR between 1911 and 1932. The design was essentially an amalgamation of "tried and tested" parts from other locomotives, including the outside cylinders of the Saint class, the wheels from the 31xx tank engines and the superheated No.4 boiler. The locomotives proved to be very reliable, so much so that Churchward's successor Collett produced further batches. Two examples can still be seen to this day at the Didcot Railway Centre and Severn Valley Railway respectively.
(Information provided via Wikipedia)