Rapido Trains UK OO Gauge 'The Titfield Thunderbolt' Range - In Stock Now
Rapido Trains are producing a range of five newly tooled models inspired by 'The Titfield Thunderbolt', the iconic film in which a group of villagers try to keep their branch line operational after British Railways decide to close it. The Deluxe Digital Sound Train Sets have now arrived in stock, with the Digital Ready packs and additional models due to follow on later in 2023.
The range will include newly tooled models of:
- "Thunderbolt" - based on the Liverpool & Manchester Railway 0-4-2 'Lion' locomotive
- "The Buffet Car" - based on the ex-Wisbech & Upwell coach No.8
- GWR Diagram AA20 'Toad' brake van
- "Dan's House" - based on a GWR 'Loriot Y' No. 41989 wagon, with demountable Victorian coach body
- "Pearce & Crump's Coach" - based on a Beford OB coach with Duple Vista bodywork
Deluxe Train Pack with artbook
Like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends!