Decertificated by Corgi, no Limited Edition certificate
The first Douglas Corporation motorbuses arrived in 1914 – a Tilling-Stevens and a Straker-Squire and many more of the former were bought until 1930. A Vulcan opentopper in 1926 was the only double decker until six AEC Regents arrived in 1933/4. During the war Bedford OWBs and Daimler utilities arrived – our model Fleet No.52, Registration FMN 955 was one of three acquired in 1945 and served with the Corporation until it’s withdrawal in 1970 when it was preserved. 50% of the models produced will carry destination Douglas Head 25 and 50% will carry destination Victoria Pier 10.