Equvilent to OO Setrack fourth radius curves
For use with flexible track
- Gently bend the track so that Tracksetta fits between the rail.
- Place track and Tracksetta in required.
- Select one sleeper which lies under each of the marked slots marked 1 to 5 (see image 2) and pierce suitable track pins through each slot and sleeper and into the surface onto which the the track is to be fixed.
- With the five track pins in position lift the Tracksetta from the track.
- Drive home pins as required.
- Repeat operations 1 to 5 as necessary.
Where a joint on a curve is required place Tracksetta betweeen the rails so that two slots are on either side of the joint and then carry out operations 3, 4 and 5 above.