The most famous locomotive and train in the World features in this superb Hornby train set.
The striking apple green liveried class A1 “Flying Scotsman” helps to recreate those wonderful days of train travel in the 1930s when the two great railway rivals, LNER and the LMS vied for the lucrative passenger traffic between London and Scotland The track circuit in this set can be extended to fully complete the included MidiMat layout using additional track and accessory packs thus creating an exciting and fully functioning model railway. Additional coaches can be obtained to extend the train.
Space required is 1600mm x 1180mm.
- Class A3 4-6-2 4472 "Flying Scotsman" in LNER green
- Pair of LNER Gresley composite coaches in LNER teak
- LNER Gresley brake coach in LNER teak
- Third radius starter oval of track including Track Pack A with point and siding.
- P9200 wall plug transformer
- R8250 train controller
- R8206 power track
- Full instructions
- Hornby MidiMat