Hornby's eLink Control Pack contains eLink interface unit, Railmaster software (also available separately as R8144) & 1Amp transformer.
The DCC control system is placed between your PC and layout and is capable of controling up to 9999 locomotives and over 2000 points and electrical accessories (when connected to the relevant number of R8247 DCC Accessory Decoders).
The eLink unit may be placed on or near your layout or concealed using the fixings included.
Product features include:
- Visual control of all locomotives
- USB link for connection to PC/laptop
- Change points with a simple click of the mouse
- Read and write locomotive and accessory decoder CVs. (Configuration Variables)
- Active matrix style track layout for easy operation of points and accessories
- Simple double heading locomotive control
- Scale clock and timer
- Compatible for use with ‘O’, ‘HO, ‘OO’ and ‘N’ gauge
- Smart phone compliant. Allows up to 8 Smart Phones or Tablets to be connected for remote control of the layout...and much, much more!