- Built to conform to all NMRA standards.
- Auto Control allows loco to run on internal time functions without input from the controller.
- Directional and independent lighting control including dimming, flashing and random strobing of the lights.
- Four function outputs
- Standard and Advanced consist control
- Short and Long addressing
- Low speed mode for shunting
- Supports programming on the main (operations mode programming)
- 21 pin connector with 8 pin converter included.
- 1 Amp continuous current with 1.5 Amp stall.
- Low speed "gear" for shunting operations.
- Size: 23mm * 16.5mm * 6.5mm (approx)
- Set amounts of "water" and "fuel" can be stored on the Sapphie providing real-time fuel consumption. Burn rates can be selected
We have had some reports that this decoder may cause running issues in some Heljan locomotives (Railbus & Class 16)