This loco was formerly No.43 "Gipsyhill" when sold by LBSCR to Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Railway in 1925. On liquidation of WC & PRly in 1940, it was recovered with No.4 (purchased in 1938), formerly LBSCR No. 53 "Ashtead", by GWR Swindon. No.4 was scrapped in 1948, and No.5 served to 1950. D101 was a similar version, produced by Dapol in the David Boyle era.