UK Orders - we aim to despatch orders within 24 hours of processing (card being debited or cheque clearing)
- Orders weighing under 1.8Kg. Normally despatched by Royal Mail First Class
- £2 per order, if only 1 road or air transport model ordered.
- £2 per order, if total weight less than 130 grams
- £4 for all other orders
- Orders weighing over 1.8Kg
- £4 for orders going to mainland UK. Usually sent by City Link Next Day or Interlink Next Day. Note, the cost of despatching these consignments is heavily subsidised by ourselves.
- £12 for orders to offshore areas of UK (Postcodes beginning BT, JE, GY, IM, KW, PO30-41 & ZE). This charge is because courier companies charge extra for these areas. Usually sent by Parcel Force. We frequently avoid charging you £12 P&P if we can split your order into seperate parcels, each under 2Kg (and just charge the normal £4 once)
Same-day despatch with Next Day delivery (weekends dont count)
For use when delivery on a particular day is essential or is very urgent. Order before 2PM Mon-Fri to be sure of same-day despatch. £7 flat charge
The weight (without packing) of items is shown in your shopping cart (except ones which are not yet in stock).
Can take 2 days to get to, and only available up to 2Kg, to outlying postcodes BT, JE, GY, IM, KW, PO30-41 & ZE.
Usually despatched by Royal Mail or a courier. Add the items to your cart, and you will be able to see shipping rates to various countries.
Customers not living in European Union countries can deduct 1/6th VAT (Value Added Tax) from the total price of the goods This excludes printed materials like catalogues which are exempt from VAT.
- BFPO - £5 flat postage rate. Surcharge may apply if consignment weighs over 2Kg and is not possible to split into smaller packets
Charged at cost: please specify Airmail or Surface mail. Generally, cost of Airmail is slightly greater than the VAT deduction. Surface Mail is about half that. Catalogues are expensive to post as they are heavy and there is no VAT to deduct on them.
We are now able to supply delivery cost estimates to online customers. Add the items to your cart, and proceed through our checkout pages, and you will be given a list of the different options that are available to the country you have chosen on the "Enter Delivery address" form. You do not have to complete an order to be able to see this information