Directions to the Shop
for Sat-Nav users | From the M62 motorway | From the M53 Motorway | From the A41 or Birkenhead | From Liverpool Lime Street or Liverpool Central railway stations | From the Pier-Head (from the ferry)
Some Sat-navs can get confused with our street address "364-368 Smithdown Road", so it is easier to use the postcode of the adjoining street "Calton Avenue" which has car parking
- Postcode: L18 1EL
- House number: 36 - this is the closest property to our shop, less than 5 metres from it
- Turn left as soon as you reach the end of the M62, signposted A5058 Widnes,
- Follow the dual carriageway (Queens Drive southbound) for just over 1 mile, crossing 1 major roundabout until the traffic lights immediately after a 2nd roundabout.
- Turn right here on to Allerton Road A562 towards the City Centre. Our shop cannot be missed on the left after 500 yards.
- Take the second exit, marked "City Centre". The road spirals 3/4 of a circle anti-clockwise as it climbs.
- Then turn right at the first set of traffic lights. Follow this dual-carriageway and A562 signs past the Liver Building and the Pier Head and on for another three miles in total.
- The road bears left away from the River becomes Upper Parliament Street at the brow of a hill, then eventually bends right and becomes Smithdown Road.
- As you pass a large Asda store on your right keep going straight on. Shortly you will see a Tesco convenience store on your right hand side, which you should pass.
- You will go under a railway bridge.
- Keep going straight on through the traffic lights and you cannot miss us about 1/4 mile down on the right.
- If you travel through the tunnel in the left-hand lane, it is possible to take a short cut by turning left into the small tunnel before reaching the main exit. This brings you out near the Liver Building.
- Turn left and follow route described above from Kingsway tunnel.
- If you come out of the main exit bear slightly right up St. Johns Lane to face Lime Street Railway station turn right and follow signs for A562 (not A561) involving a few turns 2 miles from Lime St you should hit Smithdown Road We are a good 2 miles down this Road on the right about one mile past ASDA.
- Catch the No. 33, 35, 80 or 86 bus from Elliot Street bus station - which is outside St. Johns shopping precinct (the former ABC cinema).
- Ask for the Penny Lane stop. We are around 3 miles from the city centre
- When you alight, cross over the road, turn right and we are approximately 100 yards back towards the town centre.
- It is a 400 yards walk to Paradise St. Bus Station.
- Catch the No. 86 bus.
- Ask for the Penny Lane stop.
- We are on the right, around 3 miles from the city centre.
- Arriva Buses
- Multimap - showing our shop location
- The AA website - use their "Route Planner" service to find our shop. Our postcode is L15 5AN